Books, oh books! Expect to see book features on the blog.
Category/Tag: Books, book reviews
My book reviews are listed below in alphabetical order:
Better Than Jewels by Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio (soon)
Blessed are the Misfits by Brant Hansen (soon)
Everything All at Once by Katrina Leno
Found by Isa Garcia (soon)
Ikaw Na Ang Maganda 2: Dress Up Pure and Lovely by Malu Tiongson-Ortiz
Midnight at The Electric by Jody Lynn-Anderson
Pacifica by Kristen Simmons (soon)
Remember Me Always by Renee Collins (soon)
The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck
Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore (soon)
Windy City Blues by Renee Rosen (soon)
Want your books to be featured in Yours, Black Butterfly? Please read these guidelines before sending a review/feature request:
- This is a contemporary Christian blog. I feature fiction/non-fiction Christian books
- BUT I also feature fiction/non-fiction YA/MG/adult non-Christian books – but please note that these must be clean or has lessons and given that you are willing to feature your book in this type of blog
- I post my reviews primarily here on the blog. I also post them on Goodreads and Tumblr, on customer sites such as Amazon, Book Depository, and Barnes and Noble, and share the review links on social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. In the event that I found your book not appropriate for the blog, I will still write an honest review and post it on every sites mentioned above except on the blog.
- preferably physical copies, ebooks are also welcome but limited
- open to host giveaways, feature authors, bookish events, and others (please share your ideas) given with the same terms mentioned above
Learn more about my background in book blogging.
If interested, please email me with the subject “YBB Book Review/Feature Request” at email@example.com
Thank you! 🙂